2011年6月2日星期四

China Travel Experience

Overall, the sand is not bad myself, but to see the colonial style building, or the best five road Oh .. I think the sand Oh beautiful than our Fifth Avenue, China tours but a good atmosphere, I like ~ ~ right, There in the sand in Guangzhou Consulate General of Poland, since we had earlier was that a low-key small building with a gun standing guard in front of the soldiers also scared ..--# too serious to say ~

During the stroll, perhaps because I and my dad had to wear too casual, N, as the locals are directly at me .. ask for a pass in Cantonese, waved China Travel Tour again and again causing me to say I do not understand what you're saying - - # good depressed ~ ~ Thanks to understand my dad told me a girl called me up the children, she at most, two years older than I am good, not because I wear the simple point directly down to my generation ah .. haha .. the way people ask my dad, he knows to tell, do not know where to woo the people with the uproar after a pass standard Mandarin to tell him Tour China  "We do not know ".... helpless Oh ~`If you want to know more news and information about it, please click: http://onlinechinatours43.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论